someone somewhere is meeting the love of their life right now and that’s pretty cool
Just a reminder that you’re whole without someone else. You are not a fraction. You’re a complete master piece all by yourself and you do not need anyone else to validate your existence.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough. "
Dreams are poetry and art and music and story and myth. All speak the same language of imagery, emotion and symbol that cuts straight to the heart and the gut. A dream is helping to tell us the reality behind the presence that is warming our hearts or demanding our attention.
I invite that you let dreams jolt you into seriously reflecting on your life, to help make a change and listen to the messages from your unconscious and make conscious.
Dreams tell us more about ourselves and give us the rich insight into our souls that needs to be listened to for personal growth, pay attention. "